The CAUS Annual Education Interior Membership is designed for schools and faculty that require full access to all CAUS resources. The primary focus of the membership is on its Color Interior Trend Forecast reports which are forecast 24 months in advance.
The annual forecast is organized in a 4 panel folder, to use as your index. Supplementing this forecast index is an extra set of 4″ x 8″ swatches, images that are inspired by the trends, and a description of the logic behind the forecast.
This membership level offers one online license for online access to all CAUS resources and reports.
Education Interiors Membership
The Interiors/Environmental report is issued in September/October of each year. This annual forecast’s offering is comprised of:
- a collection of between 40 - 60 colors organized in inspiration palettes in a reference folder
- extra set of 4″ x 8″ samples that range from solid color, textiles or other mixed materials
- inspiration images that represent the colors and collection
- description of the logic behind the forecast
The annual membership includes:
- 1 Interior Forecast Report a year
- Detailed report on background for color trends
- Extra set of color samples
- Color notations
- Downloadable PDF version of individual reports
- Up to 5 Online access licenses to the Member only portal which contains online versions of current and past reports
- Use of the CAUS logo and affiliation
- Annual consultation with senior CAUS trend analysis
- Free webinars
- Reduced rate for events
Binder size: 12” x 11” x 3”
Card size: 9” x 11”
Sample size: 1” x 1” approx
Sample material: mix of silk and thread
If you are interested in both Fashion and Interior/Environmental reports, there is an additional fee of $300/year.
Shipping within the US is included in the membership. International shipping fees will be determined based on location.
We want to ensure that our Members are receiving the level of benefits and services that they require, please feel free to contact us to determine the best and most economical membership category that best suits your specific needs. Feel free to email (insert email address) or call 212-947-7774.